Christ the King R.C. Church
II Manual Pilcher Organ
40 Stop Tablet Controls
0 Coupler Controls
Pilcher Opus 1921, 4 Ranks, was donated to Christ the King Roman Catholic Church by Mrs. Nell Clark. The organ was previously installed at St. Paul's Church in Kingsport, Tennessee. The Pilcher was moved to Mrs. Clark's residence by Barger and Nix. At that time, they added an 8' Krummhorn to the organ.
Several congregational members of Christ the King went to great effort to raise the funds to move the donated organ and reconfigure it for installation at Christ the King. Their successful efforts continue to be appreciated as does the generous gift from the late Mrs. Nell Clark.